MHEG-5 authoring tool

bernasconi@cosi.it
Thu, 20 Mar 97 10:37:32 +0100

Dear Mrs. Emmanuel,

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, ebeuque@pratique.fr (Emmanuel BEUQUE) wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm coming back with one more tech FAQ while implementing some interesting
>listGroup autoscrolling features for my MHEG-5 authoring tool.

My company (COSI) is involved in the european programme Esprit - with a
project named HyNoDe - to develop an hypermedia news on demand system. One of
the two prototypes that we are developing will follow the MHEG-5 standard and it
will need, in the near future, such an editor tool.

Can you please send more information about your authoring tool ?

Awating your reply
Best regards

Davide

Davide Bernasconi Cosi S.r.l.
E-mail: bernasconi@cosi.it
Address: Bastioni di Porta Volta, 13
I-20121 Milano (Italy)
Tel:+39.(0)2.6551036 Fax:+39.(0)2.6551259